27.6.09

Synonym to MUSIC.. MJ

"He Never Missed a Beat,But today (on 25th, June '09) beat missed him". This was the quote given by an American after the Great Michael Joseph Jackson passed away. How true? Yes it is and indeed.

I cannot remember when I first heard his name or who told me about Michael Jackson and what he does, because I was really young back then. It's like I already knew it. He was always there. People from every country in the world, knew Michael Jackson even if they didn't know who their president/prime minister was. Such was the popularity of Michael Jackson.

When i was a kid i used to hear his songs, trying to imitate his dance... though television, music gadgets were rare at that time, i could here his beats, his music and see his passion for the same. I didn know he was an American back then. All i remember was there is a person by name Michael Jackson who makes great music and performs to each beat of his tune. Though i never used to understand the lines in English, his music made me to keep my ears always open to listen and ponder over it. He is not just an American, he is the KING to the world of music and its lovers/fans.

People of all age/race were not just heard but rather influenced by him. Gone are the days where millions of people could find themselves unconscious at the glimpse of him.

It doesn't matter if you are Black or White, American or Asian , all that matters is What You Did after coming to this world? And MJ is remembered for his music, but nothing else in ages to come.

Every Song of his had a life of its own. Rest is silent now. MJ you are the greatest ever.

I surely miss your Beats...

RIP... MJ.

No comments: