16.7.09

ThanksGiving!!!

Post is dedicated to all those who Wished,blessed and supported me during last 40 days are so.

Recession made me to pay a hefty price and costs me a job change. Now hoping to make the best i am marching to conquer all hurdles.
At very rare occasions i do get chances to "Thank" some one. But most of the times I wont. But this time i don't want to miss this rare opportunity.

Mom,Dad and Grandma. -- My Assets

Sharath,Vinay,Amit,Harsha,Sanjeev,Suman,Uday,Kishan,Satish, Mohan,Sarat,Divya and Priyanka. -- My Friends

Satish,Ramesh and Suresh -- My Cousins

Arundathi,Rekha and Heera -- My dearest bhabis

Vindhya and Vibha -- My younger sisters

Vinu -- My sweet Sister.


I have to admit, Whatever I am today is not because of my deeds. It is all my parents wishes,blessings and faith. And all those are "Invaluable"

Once Again "Thanks for all the support and Wishes"

No comments: