8.6.09

All Over Again !!!

After two months of no activity on my blog, I am back.. Down and Dusted!!! The hiatus on blogging tells me how was i pre-occupied with materialistic shadows. But in these eight weeks life threw me some lessons to learn.

Things can screw up your ass and you may hit rock bottom. No where your past achievements comes for the rescue. But,no substitute for hard work.

Believe in those who can support always.. I mean always under any circumstances.

Where ever you go and how well you behave, there will be few people who are jealous of your happiness. They don't matter at all.

Influence should not be over rated. Never get those words from people who thinks what is best for you. No one knows what is best than yourself. I mean it !!

There is no need to show or put up for what you don't like. Minimal interaction is good.

You cannot force anyone to love You !!! I wish i had known this earlier.

It is good We keep our mouth SHUT. It really helps.

Above all.. whatever happens it happens for good :)

No comments: